Writing a great recommendation letter takes time, and our Selection Committee is grateful for these letters.
Recommendations and ratings are due by 11:59 p.m. EST on Nov. 1. Each candidate must have two letters of reference on file by this time for their application to be considered.
- As soon as the candidate submits your name and email address as a recommender, we will send you an automatic email with a link to an online recommendation form. If you do not receive this email, check your spam filter for an email from email@example.com or contact our office.
- If you receive an error message when attempting to access the form, you may have been removed as a recommender and should check with the applicant.
- You may save your work and return to the online form as often as you like before you submit the final recommendation.
- Your submitted recommendation will be matched to the candidate file immediately, and the candidate can see the date and time you submitted the recommendation.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email after the recommendation is submitted.
Submit your recommendation before the deadline. If your recommendation is not received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Nov. 1, the candidate’s application will be incomplete and will not be evaluated. Late recommendations will not be accepted under any circumstances.