If you believe you’re qualified for the Park Scholarships based on our selection criteria of scholarship, leadership, service, and character, we welcome you to apply! The application processes for Park Scholarships and NC State undergraduate admissions are separate, so be sure to follow the instructions below. The application is now open!
To be eligible for the Park Scholarships program, candidates must:
- Have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.5 and/or a minimum weighted GPA of 4.0.
- Be a United States citizen, permanent resident of the U.S., or graduating from a high school located in the U.S. (regardless of citizenship status).
- Apply for fall, first-year admission into a baccalaureate program at NC State.
- Not open to transfer students.
By 11:59 pm ET, November 1:
The Park Scholarships application asks that you provide:
- Names and email addresses of two recommenders
- Information about advanced coursework completed
- Two essays
From the NC State admission application, we will also review your:
- Activities and honors
- Personal essay
- NC State’s short-answer essays
- NC State’s optional short answer essays (optional)
- We do NOT have access to general recommendations submitted to the NC State application.