If you believe you’re qualified for the Park Scholarships based on our selection criteria of scholarship, leadership, service, and character, we welcome you to apply! The application processes for Park Scholarships and NC State undergraduate admissions are separate, so be sure to follow the instructions below. [The application window for 2022-2023 has closed.]
To be eligible for the Park Scholarships program, candidates must be:
- United States citizens, permanent residents of the U.S., or graduating from a high school located in the U.S. (regardless of citizenship status)
- Applying for fall, first-year admission into a baccalaureate program at NC State
- Not open to transfer students
By 11:59 pm, November 1:
- Apply for undergraduate admission to NC State.
- Complete the Park Scholarships application.
The Park Scholarships application asks that you provide:
- Names and email addresses of two recommenders
- Information about advanced coursework completed
- Two essays
From the NC State admission application, we will also review your:
- Honors and activities
- Personal essay
- Short-answer essays
- Additional information section (optional)
Note: For the 2022-2023 Selection cycle, endorsements will not be a part of the application process.